Reactivate idle users with special offers.
🔗 Why run this program:
Churn by winning back your lost customers
Revenue by sending rewards to inactive customers
Customer Lifetime Value by keeping customers longer
A company that delivers groceries to customers on a weekly basis wants to increase revenue by ensuring that orders are consistent.
The company launches a Win Back Program to send a $10 credit to a customer if they haven't placed an order in the last month.
- Set amount of time after last purchase to reward a user.*
- Choose a date to start this program.
- Set to reward either once or every time they haven’t purchase in your time frame.
- Target specific segment(s)
- Customizable email send to user that signed up and was rewarded.
* Advanced settings are available for a custom user action not being done in a specified time frame being rewarded.